Monday, August 15, 2011

Nightmare on East Lane

I just watched a show on the National Geographic channel about the 2011 tornadoes. It was a big collection of "home videos." It was bone-chilling. I was watery-eyed throughout most of the show [seeing as tornadoes are my BIGGEST fear.] However, it was sooo intense and interesting to see how people react when they are looking at what could be their last moments alive, that i couldn't stop watching! It was like a bad car wreck, and i can almost guarantee i'll have nightmares tonight. 


On the topic of sleep, here's a story for ya. Last night, i woke up around 2:30am to hear a howling outside of my window. I laid there for a few minutes before i realized what it was. My dog! I forgot to close the backdoor last night, and he managed to get the screen door open and escape at some point. Then he decided he was ready to come home and couldn't get back in. What am i going to do with this boy? He's such a good dog, but lately has a problem of running off. I've gotten several calls from near-by neighbors letting me know they have Bronson. He'll be gone for an hour or more at a time when he pulls this crap. He always manages to find his way home as long as a neighbor doesn't get him first, but it's very nerve-racking! I live pretty close to a highway and I'm afraid he'll get hit by a car. I think its time to start looking into electric fences. 

Anyways, i don't really have much else to talk about. The baby stuff is still at a stand-still. Mike and I bickered all weekend. It's exhausting trying to explain anything to him. He always has to have the last word. Sometimes, i wanna shove that last word up his ass. Hahaha.


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment