Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I know i have a fickle heart, and a bitterness...and a wondering eye and heaviness in my head...

shut the front door.
i think my boyfriend is cheating on me.
i'll gather my thoughts and write more later.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------
okay..so confronting my boyfriend got me nowhere other than a few fuck you's and a door in my face. Every answer he gave me stumbled out of his mouth and made no sense. Every time i questioned what he said he just became more angry..and eventually tried to turn the tables around and accuse me of cheating. That's what someone whose guilty does, isn't it?
The thing is, he's cheated on me before. and I left. why would i go back over a year later?? hell, I'm obviously asking myself the same question....so when i find out, i'll let you know.

Is it too much to ask for someone who loves me, is faithful, and kind?
Thats really all i ask for. But then again, I've had those things, and I still left. 
I must have some serious daddy issues and will be that girl who never has a fulfilling relationship because I won't allow myself to get attached to anyone. And this proves why. 

 

1 comment: