Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Talk

This past weekend was hectic, to say the least. Shew. Glad its over. 
I had to work late friday night, then on saturday the entire day was spent with michael and his family helping clear out some storage units, and sunday I went to Washington to visit some family. My uncle is home from Hawaii for a few weeks (he's in the navy) and I was pretty excited to see him, however in the 2 hours i was there, i saw him for a total of approx 4 minutes. He was outside conversing with some other family, etc. So, no hard feelings...i'm sure its hard to spend time with everyone.

On another note, Michael and I are going to try to have a baby. I didn't want to put that on here just yet, but really...there are about 3 people that knows this blog exists..so it's whatever. I have quit smoking cigarettes and drinking pop and all that other bad stuff you shouldn't do with a bun in the oven. haha. Wish us luck :)

Aside from all that, not much has gone on...no deep thoughts, other than being excited/nervous/anxious for the baby thing. I just gotta keep reminding myself not to get my hopes up until i see those two pink lines ;p

7 comments:

  1. Aww How exciting! Does Laurie know this? I won't say a word because I know how news travels in your family lol. You can figure out your ovualtion times on www.mymonthlycycles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mentioned it to her, but hope she keeps hush about it...because if it ever happens, i'd like it to be a surprise. But, now my bf is "cold feet"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do know about this blog now. haha jussayin. :) and i have NOT said a word to anyone about this baby thing. can you have one for me too? cause i think i'll never be able to have anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. why won't you be able to have anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm happy with someone right now, but hes not who my family wants me with, therefore i dont feel like it would be supported if we got married or had kids. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, if you are happy..that really all that matters. You cant live to please everyone. I support you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks honey! :) that means a lot!

    ReplyDelete